We are studying Hypotheses, Scientific Theories and Natural Laws right now as a foundation for Biology. Here's my own for today:
If it rains, then my kids will go nuts.
I have tested this Hypothesis as of 3:50pm this afternoon and proved it to be valid. 20 minutes remaining in the day and I couldn't capture their attention for anything. I spoke with Lori, fellow science teacher, and she said that actually, that Hypothesis has already made it past Theory stage and is the "Natural Law" category.
Used to love when it rained while I was at work... now... (sigh)...

Don't despair! The first rain of school is always the worst. :)
ReplyDeleteMy kiddos go crazy when there is a full moon. Having no windows in any of the classrooms helps with the whole "rainy day" thing - they have no idea. But I truly think the full moon makes my kids nuts!!
ReplyDelete